Video editing app is certainly needed these days, especially by younger generation that simply cannot get enough of their social media contents. To edit the video easily straight from your Android phone, this is the app to get. CapCut for Android is pretty much completed by everything that you need to make a good video. It has effects, cutting tool, music, stickers and tons of templates. Even when you are not a professional or just want to edit a video for fun, this app is going to help you do that. It is easy to use and you should be able to enhance any types of video for your social media contents.
CapCut File Information
Last updated: May 3, 2021
Developer: Bytedance Pte. Ltd.
Version: 3.3.0 (33004)
Requirement: Android 5.0 and up
File size: 69.2 MB
Uploaded: May 3, 2021 at 10:35AM GMT+07
Available on Google Play: Install from Google Play
CapCut app review
In addition, the app is what you need to make a short video or a long one for your content purposes. The app will also make your video look professional even when you have zero experience in video editing. The templates are available on the app, so you just have to pick one template and then let the app create a video for you accordingly.
Moreover, it is also full of beautiful filters to make your video look unique and appealing. To make sure the app is going to have whimsical vibes, you can add stickers and some effects on the video. This video editing app is also completed by some tools to adjust the length and speed of the video. You can also add background music so easily by using the available music track on the app, or use the one on your phone. In any app, of course there will be pros and cons as well. These points should be able to be seen here. It will show you the two sides of the app, but mostly the good sides.
- It has friendly user interface, so everyone can alter their videos. It has easy-to-use tool to cut, change speed, and reverse the video.
- The templates are also available. Just select the templates at the beginning, and start making instant video with no fuss at all.
- There are numerous effects and stickers. You can beautify the video with a lot of effects and stickers available on the app.
- It has advanced filters to alter the look of the video, and make it more appealing.
- You may find the lagging issue. The app needs quite a lot of spaces to store and to run smoothly. When your phone does not have enough space for that, it may cause the lagging issue.
In order to use the app, all you need to do is just load the video. Then, if you want to cut it or just take some parts of it, you can apply the cutting tool. Adjust the video according to the key frame available on the app. Then, spice up the video with the effects and stickers. Once done, you need music. Select music background or just use your own. Then, your video is finished. Yes, it is that easy to make a good video using the help of CapCut for Android.
- Performance improvements to make your in-app experience even better.