Do you like making video stills or image displays with an artistic forte? You should be using KineMaster – Pro Video Editor latest APK 22.214.171.12475.GP (10375). Don’t you think it is nice that you are able to use your portable handheld device to create such an artistic work of art? Forget the PC if you are going to make a simple and yet professional-look-alike video. Such a complicated task can be done easily on a handheld device if you have the right app.
Table of Contents
KineMaster – Pro Video Editor File Information
Developer: NexStreaming Corp.
Version: 126.96.36.19975.GP (10375)
File size: 32.3 MB
Uploaded: May 19, 2018 at 9:07AM GMT+07
Requirement: Android 4.1 and up
Download KineMaster – Pro Video Editor APK 188.8.131.5275.GP
KineMaster – Pro Video Editor review
If you think that making a video is always fussy or difficult, it is clear that you haven’t tried this app before. There are many apps for making videos, clearly, but not many of them have handy features and easy implementation for the work. If you are browsing for feedbacks or reviews for the app, you can still see the how-to guide and example videos. Some of them include series of photos display with music for the background.
They all look great and professional. How you want to create the video is up to you but from these examples alone, you can see that the final quality is super rich, smooth, and flawless. When compared to other video editor apps, this KineMaster – Pro Video Editor for Android is able to deliver better result, features, efficiency, and practicality.
Managing the layers, texts, and effects is made fun because of the easy operation. You are free to crop, merge, cut, and so much more. Even if this is your first time with the app, you can use the help screen, tutorials, and project assistance popup that always appears on every step you do.
- It offers landscape view which is quite good and comfy for most of the users. Well, it doesn’t strain your eyes, for sure.
- Choosing the images or videos from your collections is easy as the app also connects to cloud system.
- You can switch from a very basic operation to a rather complicated one.
- You can enjoy the free trial up to 14 days.
- The app doesn’t support 4K resolution although it offers 1080p type, which is a good one for a smartphone.
- After all, no smartphones are powerful enough for the 4K type just yet.
- The app will lag and freeze if your device isn’t compatible with it.
- If you choose the free service, your videos will have KineMaster logo on them. If you want to be free from it, you need to have a paid service.
How to Use the App
Operating the app is fairly easy. If you want to upload photos or videos, you can do it with the available feature. You can also write an opening line or have it with an image – whatever style meets your preference. If you are familiar with a video editor app before, this one is definitely a no brainer. Even if you aren’t used to the app can still operate the app easily and maneuver your way around. If you decide to have a final touchup, the effects feature will help a lot.
- Fixed the issue where the watermark is not removed when video contains Muserk music and is exported to YouTube.
- Bug fixes and performance improvements