Fighting game is fun especially if you play as your favorite characters. Do you want an awesome fighting game with your favorite Marvel superheroes? Well, just take a look at MARVEL Contest of Champions latest APK 16.1.0 (831512). Developed by Kabam, this game allows you to fight with a huge roster of superheroes. Captain America, Iron Man, Spiderman, Hawkeye, Star Lord, Hulk, you name it. You don’t need to worry about playing the game. It is not a complex game. While it is a fighting game, you don’t need a Street Fighter-level complex button mashing. It’s pretty simple actually.
Table of Contents
MARVEL Contest of Champions File Information
Version: 16.1.0 (831512)
File size: 94.4 MB
Uploaded: December 7, 2017 at 2:05PM GMT+07
Requirement: Android 4.0.3 and up
Download MARVEL Contest of Champions APK 16.1.0
MARVEL Contest of Champions review
MARVEL Contest of Champions for Android has a main quest mode, which is broken down to chapters, and the chapters are broken down to stages. Each stage has preset battles, with a bit of dialogue here and there to keep the story going. The story starts simple and quite straightforward. It can branch off and you end up with different story if you have certain characters. The characters are categorized in classes, which has their own strengths and weaknesses. So, a bit of strategy is needed.
The combat is very simple since all of the fighters share the same move sets. To perform basic attack, swipe and tap the screen. To move away from your enemy, swipe backward. To perform a heavy attack or block enemy’s attack, hold your finger on the screen.
As for the graphic, the graphic is good. It is a quite good looking fighting game. Character models are well done. It is true that the animation is a bit rough here and there. Then again, there are small touches that make up for it (billowing hair, for example).
- Simple yet very fun fighting games. No complex button combination needed
- Overall good looking animations
- Lots of characters to play with
- For hardcore fighting game fans, the simple fighting system can be a turn off
- The number of characters are large, but all share the same move sets
Tips and Tricks to Play the Game
- Since the control system is simple, learn to block and dodge. In this game, your characters will not heal their health in-between fights during quests. So, defense is important. Blocking is the second best thing you can do since you take the minimum damage. Dodging at the right moment, on the other hand, avoid it in the first place.
- Move on from one-star Champions as quickly as you can. The reason is because they simply not strong enough to do the fighting in quests. Yes, even if you level and rank them up. Look for two-star Champions early on, while eyeing for three-star Champions.
- Start your battle with blocking. While the AI starts the battle differently, they all, for some reason, want to land the first hit. So, it is better to start your battle with blocking to minimize damage.
- There is some kind of rock-paper-scissor relationship in the game. A certain class is superior to one and inferior to another. For example, Cosmic is better to fight against Skill but is worse against Mystic.
- Celebrate 3rd Year Anniversary! Login from December 10-17 to experience new titles, XP, Gold & Battle Chips Boosts, discounted potions and more!
- Hotel M.O.D.O.K.
- While The Grandmaster is away, M.O.D.O.K. will play… Play the Hotel M.O.D.O.K. Event Quest today!
- Fixed an issue where the AI was able to start acting immediately following the use of their Special 3 attack