Mobile devices today have their own platform with everything there just as Android with the Play Store. Basically, Google Play Store Latest APK 15.0.13-all (81501300) 2019 is the center of everything to add to Android devices for various purposes. It is common that specific tools are needed to do something in the use of a device so that is the idea of this store with so many apps there. It is a default feature of Android devices just as the App Store in iOS devices. There will be so many apps to search, download, and use, especially with the fact that Android is an open source platform that allows more and more people to develop and produce apps to deal with various needs and purposes in using Android devices.
Table of Contents
Google Play Store File Information
Developer: Google, Inc.
Version: 15.0.13-all (81501300)
File size: 19 MB
Uploaded: May 23, 2019 at 11:06AM GMT+07
Requirement: Android 4.0 and up
Download Google Play Store APK 15.0.13-all
Google Play Store review
Google Play Store is the center and the home of apps that are specifically designed to work on Android devices. When Android device is first turned on there will be some basic steps needed to be done in order to get it ready for use. One of them is to sign in to Google using a Google Account. That particular account will also activate the so-called Play Store. Without the proper login of Google Account it will not be possible to use this app later on. Be sure to do it when starting Android device for the very first time.
Once the device is ready, it can be started or opened to browse many apps for Android. The use of this app is pretty easy since there are specific tabs designed and prepared by Google to deal with that matter. Those apps that are pretty popular are grouped in the most popular tab so that it can be easy to find them immediately. Meanwhile, there is also a specific tab for those most downloaded apps. In short, it will be pretty easy to find any kind of apps there once entering the interface of this app.
A good thing is that the apps are pretty much in a fair comparison of those that are free and those that required payment just to download them. There are also some apps that are free to download with purchase and payment option to get more out of it one it has been installed and tried. Some of the apps are also available as trials so that within a specific period of time the official license has to be purchased to continue using the apps. Meanwhile, there are also apps with excessive ads in which unlocking pro version or simply ads-free version will make the use of the apps better.
The interface is always getting updates from time to time. Those who have been using Android since the earlier period of Android will understand that the interface have been changed in various forms. The latest appearance is pretty intuitive. It delivers a really comfortable display upon searching the needed and required apps before downloading. Basically, with a very attractive appeal alongside easy to use user interface with its menus and tabs will be very helpful for Android users to find and download the required apps for certain purposes and functions within the devices.
How to Install Google Play Store
Android users normally find Google Play Store in the menu list when they purchase smartphone with this operating system. This build-in application allows the user to install and run another application offered by the store. Unfortunately, for one and another reason, including software damage, the application might not be available anymore. The following step offers an alternative method of installing it using the APK file.
- Prepare the file manager application. This application is normally available on the smartphone by default. However, if for some reasons the application is not available, simply download files explorer application. Go to the download folder on the file manager application. Find the APK file that you just download. The folder is usually located in the internal memory by default. It might go to the external memory if you set it as the default download folder.
- Run the APK file by simply tapping on the file. A popped up warning will show right after the file is tapped. The system tries to warn the users that application from an unknown source is activated. Do not be panicking since you can give permission to activate the APK file by tapping in enable icon. The alternative method to do so is by going to the setting. Select security and enable the unknown source. At this rate, the APK file will start to run.
- You need to wait until the installation is completed. Normally, it does not take long since the Google Play Application only comes in small size. After the installation is completed, you can run the application instantly. Despite the application is installed, it is highly recommended to disable the unknown source installation. It will prevent other unnecessary application to be installed in the background. Go to the setting menu and select the security in order to disable it.
This app requires Google Play Service to work normally. So if your smartphone has not installed Play Service app before, you have to install some of the following supporting apps:
You can download each apps according to Android version you use. So, before downloading those apps, you should pay attention to “Requirement” or “Minimum Android version” in the File Information section that we provide.
How to Update Google Play Store
In most cases, you might not realize that your Google Play Store is already updated. This circumstance happens since this application is pre installed application. It authorizes itself to update without your permission. However, there is a flaw that makes this application might not be able to be updated on its own. In this case, updating this app through the APK file is necessary. Without the latest update running, you might not be able to enjoy the latest feature available.
- The first step is to see the version of Play Store installed on your device. If the version is updated, you need to download the APK file for the latest update.
- Finding the APK file on your file manager is the next step. File manager application should be already available in your smartphone. If it does not, simply download file explorer application. Once the APK file is located, run the file by tapping on it.
- Upon the activation of this file, a warning sign might pop up. This warning is telling you that you are trying to install application from unknown source. Simply enable the permission to continue the updating procedure. The APK file will update the app after you give the permission.
- Bug fixes