Are you looking for the racing game? Recently, there are so many racing games which are available. You can choose some of them. However, there is the most popular one which is Need for Speed. This racing video game was firstly launched in 2015, and then it developed into some series. Need for Speed™ No Limits latest APK 4.7.31 (58921) which is published by Electronic Arts and developed by Firemonkeys Studios comes with two modes, single player, and multiple players. Like the other racing concept, this video game has the concept in racing, which let the player get the finishes before the time runs out. As the rewards, the player can upgrade their car.
Need for Speed™ No Limits File Information
Last updated: September 8, 2020
Developer: ELECTRONIC ARTS
Version: 4.7.31 (58921)
Requirement: Android 4.0.3 and up
File size: 59 MB
Uploaded: September 8, 2020 at 9:00AM GMT+07
Available on Google Play: Install from Google Play
Need for Speed™ No Limits app review
As the racing game, Need for Speed: No Limits for Android is introduced in some series. However, there is not too much difference between the each set. Moreover, there are also some special events which let the players develop their racing car. In each event, the players will get a reward which is a new racing car. The award is not only for upgrading, but the reward is the best car for racing that might increase the player’s capability for a game.
There are some pros of this game as the racing video game. Although there is no big significance in each series, this racing video game still is the favorite one.
- The players can have competition in countless races. This feature is the best one since the players could race in every underground street race to be the best racer,
- The various cars. In this racing game, there are around 30 cars which each of them have the capability to upgrade and customize,
- It has the great visualization. Once you get in this video game, you will realize how cool the display is,
- Easy to navigate with the simple controls.
- There is no storyline, but so far it is not a big deal for the racing game,
- The monotonous controls. Since it has the simple control, it will make the players feel bored easily for controlling the car.
How to Play
However, before starting to play the game, you have to know some points to win easily. First, as the core racing to speed your car you can use the touch controls tilts control for steering and the virtual sliding steering to turn a forth. Second, manage the timers. You can get fuel timer in every single you leveled up. The more you can level up, the more you have time.
- Earn the Brabham BT62
- The AMG SLS Black Series debuts in a new Breakout event
- The 1971 Nissan Skyline 2000 GT-R comes to a new Proving Grounds event
- All-new Campaign Chapter
- More events continue to be added to the Vault to earn cars from previous Special Events