The old version of Android Pay 1.34.171856247 (930081804) APK is available. One of the plus points of using this app is it ensures the secrecy of your data. It doesn’t store the detail of your debit and credit card on your mobile phone. Instead, it uses tokenization to secure your card data. You also have to set up a password—or even a fingerprint password.
- Version: 1.34.171856247 (930081804)
- Minimum Android version: Android 4.4 and up
- Last updated: October 30, 2017
- Developer: Google LLC
- File size: 11.1 MB
- Uploaded: October 18, 2017 at 2:56PM GMT+07
- MD5: da4d49af68e6e07b9143cd836b9f56ff
- SHA1: 6443507a375e75a09f889b40c0f0beb0199cb705
ChangeLogWhat's new in 1.34.171856247 (930081804) ?
- You can now pay with a card other than your default. Just open the app and tap on the card right before you pay.
- Bug fixes and improvements.