Telegram latest APK 5.13.1 (18263) is one of the newly popular social media platforms that have been used more often recently. It became a replacement as soon as people start to witness its capabilities within the simplicity. While focusing on its speed and security, this app is also known for its super-fast but simple features. Moreover, it is free of charge. The good news for social media users and gadget-holic is that Telegram can be operated multi-platform. It means, users can use this app on all their devices such as smartphones, tablets, PC, all at the same time.
Table of Contents
Telegram File Information
Developer: Telegram Messenger LLP
Version: 5.13.1 (18263)
File size: 21.9 MB
Uploaded: January 5, 2020 at 8:59AM GMT+07
Requirement: Android 4.1 and up
Download Telegram APK 5.13.1
Apart from its function to send photos, videos, messages, and files of any type, this app also has a helpful function as well as the capability of creating a large scale group, up to 10.000 members. Besides, this app also has unique features such as T.me, Bots, Secret chats, and Self-destruct timer. All those features proved to be useful to help users using social media, such as Telegram instead of any other apps.
T.me is a feature given to users once they have created a username. It is a method of linking us to the other user’s Telegram just by clicking a user name as a shortcut. By doing that, it is easier to contact someone through this app in a faster and better way even without knowing their phone number. The next is Bots feature. Users can create bots which have the capabilities of human users, such as sending messages automatically. The best part is that Telegram has the Secret chats feature that can send an end-to-end encryption messages which can be read only by the sender and the recipient. Also, users can make use the Self-destruct timer feature that’s available only in the Secret chats mode. The sum of this app’s pros and cons are as follows.
- It has cross platform function.
- There is ability to create bots and a larger scale group
- It offers Secret chats and Self-destruct timer feature.
- It is ads free and free of charge forever.
- The features mostly are an improvement of the other app’s feature; nothing new.
- It only supports Android 4.0 or later.
How to Use
Well, it is pretty easy to use Telegram for Android since it is almost the same as what the other chatting app does. To create groups, we can just tap the circular pencil icon shown in the chat list. From there, just tap “New group”. To use the secret chat feature, you need to swipe screen to the right to open menu then choose “New secret chat”. To make use of Self-destruct timer which is available only in Secret chat, users can set the timer by simply tap the clock icon (on top bar), then set the desired time limit. The clock will start ticking at the moment the message is displayed on recipient’s screen (marked by two green checks). As soon as the time runs out, message will disappears from both devices without a trace.
- Create themes with color gradients and patterns.
- Schedule messages to be sent when your recipient comes online.
- Choose venues more easily when sharing your location.
- Switch to Night Mode and back directly from the left menu.
- Get dark maps in Night Mode.
- Choose video quality in a more intuitive way when sending videos.
- Try dragging down in user profiles or jumping between messages in a chat to see new animations.
- Discover 31 other bug fixes and improvements.