The old version of Magisk Manager 6.0.0 (147) APK is available. As you might have known, it is a must for you to modify the directory or the system if you want to do the rooting. However, things have changed with the coming of Android Marshmallow. You don’t always have to do the rooting that way.
Magisk Manager File Information
- Version: 6.0.0 (147)
- File size: 1.9 MB
- Uploaded: October 16, 2018 at 11:11AM GMT+07
- Minimum Android version: Android 5.0 and up
- MD5: de811736bc536e32be4398ac377f9f57
- SHA1: 412c72712c8896de00082b9be2973cdbd9de502c
- Developer: topjohnwu
Download Magisk Manager APK 6.0.0
This is an old app version.
ChangeLogWhat's new in 6.0.0 (147) ?
- Update to latest AndroidX support library
- Fix crashes when online repos contain incomplete metadata
- Optimize BootSigner to use as little memory as possible, prevent OutOfMemoryError
- Support new communication scheme between Magisk v17.2 and Magisk Manager
- Enable excessive obfuscation to prevent APK analysis root detections (still not 100% obfuscated due to backwards compatibility with stable channel)