The old version of Termux 0.73 (73) APK is available. By using this app, you will be able to edit the detail files using the Nano and Vim. This menu is very nice, especially for those who want to do innovations in the part of the files. In other hand, this app also could help you enjoy the bash and the ZSH shells.
- Version: 0.73 (73)
- Minimum Android version: Android 5.0 and up
- Last updated: August 9, 2020
- Developer: Fredrik Fornwall
- File size: 210 KB
- Uploaded: August 5, 2019 at 9:36AM GMT+07
- MD5: 1a7f0e092b5c83b057032999c7625d7d
- SHA1: 4b5736f4fe964990fa2d1eac6609a6e2f7b1709f
ChangeLogWhat's new in 0.73 (73) ?
- Fix problems with sharing large terminal transcripts (#1166).
- Export ANDROID_TZDATA_ROOT as that is needed to run am and dalvikvm on Android Q (#1163).
- Make is possible to add functions keys (F1-F12) as extra keys (#1161).