Fishdom latest APK 5.57.0 (930055700), at the first sight, seems to be a cute little aquarium simulation. Its graphic underscore this statement since the animation is gorgeous along with sea animals with friendly faces. It looks greats and sounds good. The game has a trick up its sleeve, though. That is, a gimmick that will appeal to people who may not find satisfaction with barebones aquariums. The gimmick is that you can collect game coin to get more fish and get much better equipment. However, you will need to do games with match-3 gameplay before you can make your personal sea world cool.
Fishdom File Information
Last updated: March 29, 2021
Developer: Playrix Games
Version: 5.57.0 (930055700)
Requirement: Android 4.0.3 and up
File size: 137 MB
Uploaded: March 29, 2021 at 10:49AM GMT+07
Available on Google Play: Install from Google Play
Fishdom app review
The appearance on the main play side is just as glossy as the pet maintenance side, along with a few pieces laid out on a grid. The pieces reflect an aquatic environment, showing up things such as starfish, shells, pearls and others.
The main idea of Fishdom is to dissolve pieces by creating sets of three or more. You can do this by simply swapping adjacent pieces. Matches can be made up and down, although not diagonally. Once a match is made and dissolved, they will be replaced by random pieces which drop from the top of the grid.
This game is leveled. The player is expected to finish certain tasks required within a set number of moves. Note that the tasks will become even more complex as you progress. For example, things like dissolving materials, working around columns, picking up embedded gold or dealing with chained pieces. There are achievements you can collect as well. Sometimes, you will find annoying obstacles that will hinder your progress.
In the end, success results in gold coins. Gold coins, in return, bring you back the aquarium. You can use these gold coins to make your aquarium cooler. If you want, you can use real cash. It is not a must, though.
- Good graphic
- Unique gameplay, combining puzzle and simulation gameplay
- Sometimes there are annoying obstacles
Tips to Play
- Check the level first. Always make sure you check the playing field first. Do this so you can prepare your possible first moves. This way, you will be able to see the best area to start in as well as which combinations are the best.
- There are achievements in this game. If you complete these achievements, you will receive coins or gems. With these gems, you will be able to buy power-ups that you can use in the next levels. So, try to complete the achievements at every level.
- Remember, your fish needs to be fed. Every now and then you will find fish button appears. When you tap this button, your fish health will be restored. And when your fish already have full health, you will receive extra coins. In short, try to keep your fish in good shape. This way, you will be able to play the levels with ease.
- For the annoying obstacles, make sure you get rid of them first. By doing so, you will be able to continue your progress easily.
- To get boosters, you will need to make combinations with more than three candies. Using booster, it will be easier to complete the levels.
- Bug fixes.