Pokemon GO latest APK 0.131.1 (2018120500) has been released so you can download and update the game for your Android. This game went viral about a year ago. However, beside it is controversial, it also reveals several interesting things that can be seen as a breakthrough in the game world of adventure. This game released around 2016 and it gains a big fat success and be a hot topic all around the world. However, many people see it negatively and others are in the opposite.
Table of Contents
Pokemon GO File Information
Developer: Niantic, Inc.
Version: 0.131.1 (2018120500)
File size: 95 MB
Uploaded: December 12, 2018 at 11:08AM GMT+07
Requirement: Android 4.4 and up
Download Pokemon GO APK 0.131.1
Pokemon GO review
In the gameplay, the players will be given by a map that is suited to the living area of the player. Gamers now can play outside and involved in a real-like monster hunt. It has broken greatly the image that gamers only sit and stay in place while playing games.
To catch the Pokemon, the players only need to tap the monster and on the screen, they will the Pokemon and Pokeball. Swipe the Pokeball to the monster to catch and store it. The technology of the game exactly becomes the highlight where the Augmented Reality (AR) makes people to move around to find the Pokemon, get Pokeball and free Pokemon eggs at Pokestop. At advanced level, the player as trainer will be able to train the Pokemon at Gym.
So to upgrade the level, they should find Pokemon as often as possible to get more XP points. There is also other menu in the game such as Pokedex, items, and shop. The Pokemon can also fight with other Pokemon. With its nice graphics in combination of the AR and animation on screen, it turns out to be one of a kind experience. That is why people are so addicted to it. Besides, it is free. In the gameplay and control, it can be followed easily.
Basically, the play is simple, but it can be a great medium to interact with other gamers. In this case, the presentation is the best with music which is easy listening and feels like being stuck in ears.
- This may still have lacks here and there, but the presentation is great in visual and audio especially with AR technology.
- Free to play
- Simple gameplay and control
- It demands the players to be active and play outside with interesting features.
- It takes up large memory, battery, and RAM of a smartphone
How to Play (Pokemon Go Tips and Tricks)
People love Pikachu the most popular Pokemon. As tips at first time play, the players can choose Pikachu. Although only 3 options of Pokemon to choose first: Charmander, Bulbasaur, and Squirtle, actually, people can pick Pikachu by moving away from the zone until it appears selection zone. The Pokemon will respawn and it turns up the Pikachu. Next, know the mechanism of hunting monsters based on time and habitat.
Explore more variety of Pokemon by playing it in different time. It has also been valid on place. A different area or place will determine the Pokemon variations too to catch. As it takes up battery, turn off the AR effect by clicking on AR button on right corner top while facing the Pokemon. Although it reduces the visual sensation, it is great to save battery or set it from Battery Saver on the app.
- Trainers can now challenge someone nearby to a Trainer Battle by scanning their Battle Code.
- Trainers can send remote Trainer Battle challenges to their Ultra Friends or Best Friends.
- Trainers can also Trainer Battle against team leaders.
- Trainer Battles take place in one of three different Trainer Battle Leagues, and each requires a team of three Pokémon. Each Trainer Battle League has different Pokémon CP limits.
- New hair colors and skin tones will be available for Trainer avatars.