How to Install
Before installing Google Search Lite 0.5.175530932.beta, you have to make sure that your phone has permission to install third-party apps.
- Open your device's settings.
- Tap "Security" in the "Personal" section.
- Slide "Unknwon Sources" to "On".
- Tap "OK" to confirm your changes.
After allowing Unknown Sources, you can install the APK file of Google Search Lite 0.5.175530932.beta.
- Open your "File Manager" or "File Explorer".
- Open the directory where you saved the APK file you have downloaded. (Usually in "Downloads" folder)
- Tap the APK file.
- Tap "Install".