Google Drive latest APK 2.19.232.04 (192320430) is one of Google services that come in handy. It offers a user an approximately 15 GB of free space to store files from photos, videos to document data. If the already available free space is not enough, you can buy more space for $2.50 for 25 GB of extra free space. Moreover, this app allows the user to access it through both website and phone. The app has been said to be one of the best competitors against similar apps such as Dropbox and PCWorld Linux, although it still can’t beat Microsoft 7 GB SkyDrive.
Table of Contents
Google Drive File Information
Developer: Google, Inc.
Version: 2.19.232.04 (192320430)
File size: 31.2 MB
Uploaded: June 18, 2019 at 10:05AM GMT+07
Requirement: Android 4.1 and up
Download Google Drive APK 2.19.232.04
Google Drive review
An app is almost similar to human being in term of perfection. No app is 100% perfect because when it comes to comparison among other apps, pros and cons appear. Google Drive for Android takes charge in organizing your files without your knowing, for instance, some of your documents will disappear in the option “My Drive,” but may be allocated under another alternative. So you have to do an extra searching. Here are a few of pros and cons of the app.
- A powerful searching capability. When it comes to images, this app shows an impressive work by recognizing the landmark or people within the pictures. For example, if you drop some photos of Eiffel tower, you just have to type Eiffel, and all the related images will appear.
- Great integration. Many similar apps work by copying files that are saved online, but this app has a high integration on this issue. It doesn’t let the user download the copy of your records. Instead, there will be icons of the files that can be accessed through the browser.
- Limited mobile support for other phones. The app was originally made for Android, but in its development, it is also made in other versions such as for iOS, Blackberry and Windows Phone. It is said that the other versions of the app are not as great as the Android one. Also, the user-interface of Drive is better in Drive App than when it is opened using a browser.
How to Use the App
This app is very easy to use. First of all, install the app if you haven’t or if it isn’t available on your phone. Then, launch the app by tapping it from the home screen. After that, click the arrow button which is in the bottom right corner, then click “Done.” So, you have logged in to your account. To upload files to the Drive, select the document you want to upload and then tap the “Share” button. When the options appear, choose “Save to Drive.” Allow Google to access your files, and from there you can change or add the title to the document before saving. Not only that, when the files are uploaded to the Drive, they can be shared with someone else through share link or send the file. There are many sharing options available like email or even messaging. Later on, if you want to see the files that you have shared with another, select the “Shared with me” option to see the list.
- Support system-wide dark theme on Android Q devices
- Bug fixes and performance improvements