Kodi Matrix 19.0 (1900000) APK latest version (builds February 2021) is an app that allows you to enjoy TV shows in your Android. This application takes the role of a cable TV. So by having this app, you can watch your favorite TV series, reality shows, and so on everywhere you go as long as you have a strong internet connection. It is available on iOS, Windows, macOS, tvOS, Linux, FreeBSD, and Android. Although it is similar to a cable TV, it does not provide any channels. The users have to install the third party plug-ins to help include some TV channels and other streaming platforms.
Kodi File Information
Last updated: February 21, 2021
Developer: XBMC Foundation
Version: Matrix 19.0 (1900000)
Requirement: Android 5.0 and up
File size: 73.2 MB
Uploaded: February 21, 2021 at 9:17AM GMT+07
Available on Google Play: Install from Google Play
Kodi app review
Kodi for Android is an award winning free media player and entertainment hub for home theater PCs. There have been lots of its users installing it to a big screen as it resembles a cable TV. It can even be controlled by a remote control. There are many benefits to having this app on a gadget, such as user friendly, fitting phones and tables with 5” or more, and for sure low cost because you didn’t pay for having it. Having this app is not a bad idea. One good thing about it is that it supports all audio and video formats.
To sum app, here are some pros and cons that you might want to know.
- Allow you to install plenty of add-ons and create shortcuts for them. Thus, you have many choices of shows and movies to watch on your digital platforms.
- Easy to install without having to learn or read “how to” use it.
- Customized with many streaming add-ons. This eases users to choose which channel to add on their app.
- It requires limitless and powerful internet connection, so some people still prefer having a cable TV or downloading a certain show and watching it later on other media software.
How to Install Kodi on Android
As stated before, this app is easy to install. However, if you are curious about its installation, here are the steps. First, download the APK file. After that, go to Menu > Settings > Security > and check Unknown Sources. Find your APK file in file manager and then install it by tapping the file. Wait until the process finished.
How to Use the App
If you want to watch a movie, first of all, open the app and choose “System” on the menu followed by “File manager”. Choose “Add source” and add your file on it. For adding Android TV or other settings, you just need to follow the directions provided on the app.
- Library improvements, new tags, new displays.
- Screen redesign, especially for music.
- Subtitles timestamp overlays get fixed.
- Bug fixes.