Lords Mobile latest APK 1.60 (126) is a mobile, real-time strategy MMORPG. The setting is a chaotic fantasy world full of kingdoms fighting for dominance. Developed by IGG, which is notable for their strategy games such as Brave Trials and Castle Clash, Lords Mobile comes in 3D format. Select your favorite heroes with their unique skills and buffs to lead your army to battle. Build your base by building new structures and upgrade them, train new units and research buffs to help you dominate the world.
Table of Contents
Lords Mobile File Information
Version: 1.60 (126)
File size: 14.2 MB
Uploaded: February 13, 2018 at 10:44AM GMT+07
Requirement: Android 2.3 and up
Download Lords Mobile APK 1.60
Lords Mobile review
There are many features in Lords Mobile for Android. To start, there are battle heroes. You can recruit various heroes, level them up in Hero Battles and select your favorite heroes to fight against bosses in RPG-style battle as well as utilize their targeted skills to ensure victory. There is also equipment crafting. You can gather resources to craft powerful equipment for your favorite heroes. This equipment brings benefit for your heroes both in and out of army wars.
There are various units in this game that will suit the playing style. Train them in your barracks, upgrade your barracks and research new units so you can have even more powerful army. Want to join a group of like-minded players? Well, you can join a clan in this game. Or if you want, create one yourself. Want to test your ability against other players? Don’t worry. There is global player versus player feature, allowing you to fight for dominance of powerful bases in the center of each kingdom.
That being said, the tutorial of the game is boring. You need to do repetitious tasks just to complete it. Even worse, you can only watch the starting battle. Yes, you are not involved in it. The saving grace probably is the RPG-style fight using your heroes. Even this, is not perfect as it is considered as side part only and not properly fleshed out.
As for graphic, this game is good-looking as far as strategy games go. It does resemble Clash of Clans.
- Lots of features, from clan to global PVP
- Interesting RPG-style game with your heroes
- Good-looking graphic
- Boring tutorial
- Repetitious chore, just like any other strategy game
Tips to Play
- If you want to change your current Kingdom, does it before your castle pass level 5. You can change it using tutorial reward
- Join a guild. Especially if you are new to the game. Join a guild and look for one that has daily active member. You can ask for tips from them. Another benefit is that your guild member will receive a chest of random resources every time you buy a gem or package. So make sure you join one.
- Keep training your army. Rank 1 troop is great for gathering, even for later part of the game. After all, they are cheap, quick to train and have low upkeep.
- Hunt monster. If you do, you will get massive amount of resource packs as well as speedups. Also, last hitting a Frost wing gives your guild members a loot box.
- Added Guild Bookmarks. Rank 4 & 5 members can edit these bookmarks
- Added Turf Quests: Chapter 6 Challenge Stages
- Added notifications for when Pact and Skillstone merging is complete
- Updated Champion Set icons (Champion Blade, Champion Light, Champion Visor, Champion Mail, Champion Greaves, Champion Valor)