If you are familiar with Minecraft then you should be able to get used to Terraria latest APK 22.214.171.124.5 (300277). It is a game with 2D platform. Basically, it is a sandbox where the gamers are allowed to explore any random world in an endless mode. This game allows you to have any kind of interaction the way you like it; just like playing the Minecraft. In this game, you are supposed to collect resources and then create something from those resources. And would you need those items? You will fight off monsters, obviously. You need all kinds of resources to fight off the monsters (including the bosses) and your resources will be super crucial.
Table of Contents
Terraria File Information
Developer: 505 Games Srl
Version: 126.96.36.199.5 (300277)
File size: 106 MB
Uploaded: October 5, 2019 at 10:04AM GMT+07
Requirement: Android 4.0.3 and up
Download Terraria APK 188.8.131.52.5
Don’t let the graphics fool you. You probably think that the game is super easy and not challenging at all. On contrary, the game is highly challenging and it can be a bit difficult. Not only you will have to battle monsters, you need to make your battle and defense gear on your own. As it was mentioned before, you will have to collect the resources and then turn them into shovels, armor, swords, and so much more. You can also make towers or houses.
A lot of gamers claim that this game is pretty addictive. You need to develop your own battle tactics and strategies so you can win. Originally, this game was developed for Windows and it had gained its own success. Well, it is a good thing that Terraria for Android is also available, so you can always play the game while on the go. Unfortunately, you need to pay for the game. It is not one of those free games; it is the paid game. In an overall sense, features are setup of the game is pretty perfect. The performance is also nice although its interface requires serious improvement and fix.
- The sounds and graphics are similar to the PC version.
- The game is challenging and addictive. With countless worlds and maps to explore, and also many bosses to fight, you will definitely have tons of enjoyment.
- The interface isn’t very good. The touchscreen control is a mess and the zoom feature is a chaos.
How to Play
You never know when the zombies and monsters are going to strike, so it is always better to chop down some woods. It should be your priority. Simply hold the axe and point it on a tree. After a few seconds, an explosion will occur and you will be showered with wood. The second thing you can do is to build the work bench, allowing you to create better and also bigger items. And the second thing you can do is to build a house, which will protect you from monsters.
When you come across slimes, kill them. They will produce gel which can be used to make torches with the wood. Find stone to make fire or a furnace. And then find iron to create more powerful weapons or items. Iron has darker hue than stone and it will sparkle in light. Whereas stones can be found on the surface, you will have to dig to find iron. Those are the very basic things to do. Do this and you will be able to survive.
- Added more Graphics options!
- Significantly increased stability on a number of devices!
- Fixed an issue with the Temple Key not opening the door correctly when held
- Fixed an issue that was causing the Wall of Flesh to not respawn if you quit the game while fighting it
- Fixed an issue of Hard Mode not converting for some players
- Fixed an issue with the Magic Missile when Auto-Swing is enabled
- Fixed the disabled state of controls upon death in Hardcore