Soloop is a reliable smartphone application from ColorOS. You can use it for editing video quickly and easily. Soloop is a video editor software. You can use it for editing video recording results with the use of a smartphone. You should make sure that your smartphone has a ColorOS7 system. There will be some benefits to using Soloop for Android.
Soloop File Information
Last updated: May 29, 2023
Version: 1.42.1 (14201)
Requirement: Android 8.0 and up
File size: 134 MB
Uploaded: May 29, 2023 at 12:23PM GMT+07
Available on Google Play: Install from Google Play
Soloop app review
It has some available features. You can use this application for editing videos. It starts from music features, effects, text, transition, subtitle, and trim to filter. Of course, you can edit the result of your video recording. It is not far from the video editing software from the third party. With the use of Soloop for Android, you can explore it more so that you can produce an edited video interestingly and greatly. The use of Soloop is working when you edit videos. You can download it to social media for YouTube, TikTok, Facebook, etc.
Another benefit for Soloop is providing a Smart Template. This feature enables a recording video result to take directly to compile to the other features. Of course, you can edit it interestingly with a complete title, transaction, effects, and music. Related app: Xiaomi GetApps apk.
The Ways to Use Soloop for Android
Using Soloop for Android is not easy. You can follow the things to use this application. Here are some ways to do this.
- Firstly, open a Soloop application on your smartphone. This application is available on the smartphone with the OS of ColorOS 7. You can select the right smartphone for downloading this application.
- After that, click the button Create Video and the page will open. You can select the material page.
- You can select a group of video clips as the recording result with the use of a smartphone. You will combine it with a full video. After that, click the button of Import on the Soloop application. The combined videos can be played by clicking a Play icon.
- You can select an available Smart Template. You can select any templates based on your needs for making video projects.
- You can cut some parts of displayed videos by using Trim. Then, you can select available features with several choices. It works to make an interesting result.
- Then, direct a slider to the early part of the videos. Then, add a title to the videos by pressing Subtitle. You can edit fonts and text size.
- To make your videos live, you can add songs, kinds of music, and sound recordings by clicking Music on the Soloop application. You can select a local music folder showing a group of audio on your smartphone.
- You can add subtitle text at the end of the videos. Then, click Generate. After that, wait until the videos export to your smartphone albums. You can share it with your contacts.
- Bug fixes.