The old version of Steam Link 1.1.65 (5000164) APK is available. We would say that the term “easier said than done” does not apply to this app. Why, of course, it is because the app makes things easy for you to bring desktop gaming to your device. All you need to do is to pair either Bluetooth or Steam Controller to your device.
- Version: 1.1.65 (5000164)
- Minimum Android version: Android 5.0 and up
- Last updated: January 9, 2021
- Developer: Valve Corporation
- File size: 89.8 MB
- Uploaded: November 2, 2020 at 11:05AM GMT+07
- MD5: c12f607a953a68a024dbcfbde3902a5f
- SHA1: 231717f632b587010701f9056040a826f7afd954
ChangeLogWhat's new in 1.1.65 (5000164) ?
- Fixed occasional crash when switching away from the app
- Added support for the Razer Kishi
- Added tooltip descriptions for buttons in the controller overlay
- Added an option to share your IP address and attempt to establish a direct connection. The connection will still be relayed if NAT traversal fails or the relayed route is faster.