HBO NOW latest APK 22.214.171.1248 (32700318) is different than the HBO GO. The difference can be seen from its movie-watching requirement. If the HBO GO requires you to subscribe to HBO TV to enjoy the movies through your phones, the HBO NOW does not ask your TV provider. Instead, it lets you enjoy the latest hit movies on-demand. By paying $14.99 per month directly to HBO, you will have access to your favorite HBO shows. That is why this app is known for its stand-alone, streaming-only service which you can buy through a subscription provider, plus you are not required to select a TV package like the HBO GO.
HBO NOW File Information
Last updated: March 2, 2020
Developer: HBO NOW
Version: 126.96.36.1998 (32700318)
Requirement: Android 4.2 and up
File size: 60.9 MB
Uploaded: March 2, 2020 at 9:15AM GMT+07
Available on Google Play: Install from Google Play
HBO NOW app review
The HBO NOW is the answer to those who do not subscribe to its TV cable, but instead pay the monthly fee directly from the app to the subscription providers. This app is available for Android and iPhone. It can be downloaded and paid from Amazon, Apple iTunes, Goole Play, Roku, and Samsung. The internet providers that support it are Frontier, Google Fiber, Liberty, Optimum, Service Electric and Verizon. If you are a student and want to enjoy the app, there is a student discount at HBONOW.com/student which is a significant benefit to save money for a college student. Besides all the advantage the app offers, there are still pros and cons about the app.
- Cheaper. Yes, compared to HBO GO which requires you to subscribe to TV provider, HBO NOW is cheaper. It only asks for a subscription provider monthly fee which you can pay directly using the app. Until this very time, the monthly fee offered is up to $14.99.
- On-demand. Another benefit is its on-demand shows which you can watch immediately.
- Easy way to pay. That is true. It gives you the easier way. You can pay the fee through online services such as iTunes and Google Play and other services like Amazon, etc.
- Replicating the TV experience. Watching your favorite HBO shows doesn’t have to be in front of TV in your home, but you are now able to replicate the experience anywhere and anytime you want.
- Restriction. Not every service is going to work on every device for example. Like, if you use Comcast then you can’t watch the content of HBO Go. So, just make sure that you use the device that can connect with this app.
How to Use the App
In order to be able to use the app, you have to sign up for the subscription. There are many subscription that is available for you such as Amazon, Apple iTunes, Google Play, Roku, and Samsung. To subscribe from an internet provider, you can contact Frontier, Google Fiber, Liberty, Optimum, ServcieElctric, and Verizon. If you have difficulties in starting the app, you can easily access its official website for a full step-by-step tutorial on the matter.
- Miscellaneous bug fixes and improvements