How to Install
Before installing YouTube 17.17.35, you have to make sure that your phone has permission to install third-party apps.
- Open your device's settings.
- Tap "Security" in the "Personal" section.
- Slide "Unknwon Sources" to "On".
- Tap "OK" to confirm your changes.
After allowing Unknown Sources, you can install the APK file of YouTube 17.17.35.
- Open your "File Manager" or "File Explorer".
- Open the directory where you saved the APK file you have downloaded. (Usually in "Downloads" folder)
- Tap the APK file.
- Tap "Install".
We never did any modification to this file. We don't provide any unlimited gold patch or other modifications of the apps we share. To prevent piracy, we never shared paid apps. All applications here are free, legal, and original (without modification).