When it comes to VPN, there are lots of things that people would expect from. One might want to set up VPN for a large office. Other might want to connect through public Internet hotspot. What’s the rest wanted, might range from unblocking geo-restricted websites through proxy to using your mobile device on the road. If you wish for all in one swoop, it can only be possible with OpenVPN Connect latest APK 3.0.7 (3565). OpenVPN Connect for Android makes things easy to deal with, for sure.
Table of Contents
OpenVPN Connect File Information
Version: 3.0.7 (3565)
File size: 8.8 MB
Uploaded: August 29, 2019 at 10:19AM GMT+07
Requirement: Android 4.1 and up
Download OpenVPN Connect APK 3.0.7
OpenVPN Connect review
Since Internet usage is what people mostly expect for from VPN apps, it is only right if we have this matter highlighted here. You don’t have to worry though. OpenVPN Connect can promise you fast and secure connection. Why, of course, it is because there is top enterprise-grade traffic encryption to take care of that.
This is the very reason why it is possible for this app to let you access the Internet fast while staying safe and secured from any online threats when online. It can even block them if you wish so. The developer understands how people would wish for full security and privacy when accessing network.
After all, there are all sorts of online threats that they would not wish to encounter. You can rest assured since things are easy to set up with the help of this app here. You can configure remote access for sure. That way, when accessing resources from home or while traveling, there will be no threat to be worried about.
- Dropped support of MD5 algorithm because it is insecure
- Disabled tunnel compression by default (can be enabled in the app settings)
- Removed Private Tunnel section
- Support of 64-bit architecture
- Added dark theme
- Added support of TalkBack
- Improved battery usage by reducing speed stats frequency from 1 to 10 sec
- Fixed connection with static-challenge response
- Fixed proxy basic authentication
- Fixed ‘AES-CBC cipher algorithm’ setting