If you are a smartphone user, you must have known that sometimes your phone vibrates out of notification. But sometimes, there are times it vibrates without any apparent cause. Screen wakeup is another problem that’s frequently found within smartphone users. Luckily, now there is Samsung Nice Catch app for Android designed to list down what apps causing your phone to vibrate, changes its ringer mode, or giving you a pop up. Derived from merely its name, this application will only work for Samsung smartphones, not for other brands and OS. This app was released on 2018, and it is an integral part of Samsung Good Lock.
Samsung Nice Catch File Information
Last updated: April 19, 2021
Developer: Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.
Version: 1.1.00.11 (110000011)
Requirement: Android 9.0 and up
File size: 3.1 MB
Uploaded: April 19, 2021 at 11:18AM GMT+07
Samsung Nice Catch app review
It is not that common for people to use this app, given by the fact this app isn’t available on Play Store. However, if your Samsung phone owns Good Lock, this app probably becomes one of the most used, thanks to its features which detect any apps causing vibration. Moreover, the app detects applications which change your phone call and ringer mode. In addition to those features, you will have this specific-to-Samsung app to note the app triggering your phone to pop-up. The last feature is detecting applications that cause your phone to wake up the screen when locked.
It is unfortunate this app cannot be found in Play Store since it is very useful, especially if you found your phone wakes up without any apparent notifications. Therefore, it is not an exaggeration to mention that Samsung Nice Catch for Android is kind of ‘a heedful watchman’ of your phone apps. Despite the fact that the developer, Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd., was signing this app with a debug key that’s available and known publicly, the app is still useful. Luckily, the old debug key problem has been resolved, and you can easily download this app without any need to worry.
- This app will provide a detailed register of, for example, vibration-generating apps. Therefore, you can expect to get the detailed time and how frequent the app causes vibration.
- It is light. The installation pack is less than 5 MB, so the app is not storage-consuming.
- Not all users know about this app. Besides it is not available in Play Store, the app itself cannot also be found in Samsung Apps/Galaxy Stores for certain phone types.
- Sometimes, the tracker does not work well and count the app’s vibration, screen wake-up, popups, etc.
- The look seems like an extended part of Settings, so it is pretty boring.
When installed and launched, it shows you a similar look to your phone Settings. You can tap any menu to see a detailed register of what and when the apps made vibrations, displayed ads, woke up the screen, showed pop ups, etc. Along with this information, you can see the occurrence count and timestamps as well. However, this information will be reset automatically after seven days.
- New icon and about page
- Improve UX