Xiaomi Android smartphones are known for their high specs at an affordable price. They are suitable for gaming. Besides reliable specs for gaming, Xiaomi smartphones also have a special feature that makes your gaming experience better. This special feature is named Xiaomi Game Turbo for Android. Though it has been equipped in Xiaomi smartphones, not many people are aware of it. Xiaomi Game Turbo Boost has so many beneficial features.
Xiaomi Game Turbo File Information
Last updated: May 30, 2022
Developer: Xiaomi Inc.
Requirement: Android 10 and up
File size: 69.2 MB
Uploaded: May 30, 2022 at 11:55AM GMT+07
Xiaomi Game Turbo app review
Game Turbo Boost is a feature equipped in Xiaomi smartphones whose function is to improve users’ gaming experience. The improved part focuses on bandwidth priority and memory exclusion. Therefore, when you are playing your favourite game with this feature, your internet network will be focused on the game. There are still many other features that you can enjoy with it. But, before installing the app, you have to update your Xiaomi System Service Plugin to V9.11.06-220418.0.1 or above.
Here are the useful features of Xiaomi Game Turbo for Android that can give you a better gaming experience.
- Game speed increases to get better gaming experience.
- Game shortcuts allow you to access Game Turbo when you are playing a game.
- Bandwidth priority to make your internet networks focusing on your game network.
- The ‘do not disturb’ feature. With this feature, you will not get disturbed with notifications, phone calls, messages, and others when you are playing your game.
How to Enable Game Turbo Boost
Make sure your smartphone is using MIUI 10 or Android Oreo version or Pie version. Also, make sure you have downloaded and installed the program in your smartphone. Then, follow these steps below.
- First, go to the Security app. Then scroll down and tap the ‘game speed booster’ menu.
- After that, go to Settings and enable the game speed boost button.
- Then, go back to the game speed booster and click the + button to add a game. That’s it.
This is probably the most interesting thing to discuss. Xiaomi Game Turbo Boost has a very attractive appearance with its features and functionalities. In order to see how this Game Booster looks, you need to activate it in the game shortcuts feature. The appearance of Game Turbo Boost is a notification on the status bar. If you want to display it, simply swipe to the side when you are playing games. What’s interesting is that you can see how much percentage that the CPU and GPU works.
You can also see how many Frames Per Second (FPS) that the game is playing. There are also shortcuts for Facebook, WhatsApp, and browsers that you can use without having to quite the game. So that when you receive a WhatsApp message, it will create a new pop-up window so that you do not have to quit your game. On the side, there are 3 essential shortcuts, which are the rocket logo for game boosters, scissors logo for taking screenshots, and logo for screen recording.
- Bug fixes.