Xperia™ Home latest APK 11.2.A.0.3 (23330819) is a personalization app or launcher that allows you to customize android phone. Through this app, you can set new themes and find your most frequent app quickly. You will also be able to see Promise icon while installing an app. This launcher has several brand new animations that can improve the appearance of your phone, making it more modern and more aesthetically pleasing. It is available for recent Sony phones, and it has many improvements compared to the old one. The following paragraph will do a quick review about the launcher. Moreover, it will give final verdict whether it is worth the hype or not.
Xperia™ Home File Information
Last updated: December 16, 2017
Developer: Sony Mobile Communications
Version: 11.2.A.0.3 (23330819)
Requirement: Android 5.0 and up
File size: 5.5 MB
Uploaded: December 16, 2017 at 11:08AM GMT+07
Available on Google Play: Install from Google Play
Xperia™ Home app review
Xperia™ Home for Android works more smoothly than ever. It has fixed several bugs, which makes your phone’s performance better. You will see aligned Stage icons along with desktop grid. This appearance has made your phone look cleaner. You will also be able to choose new animation while powering up your device. This improvement is better compared to the last update.
It has user friendly interface with rounded icons for the apps. You can change the size of the icons as your liking. You can also adjust the grid size to match your preference. The best additional feature would perhaps be the integration of Google Now to Xperia Home. All you have to do is swipe left on the home screen. You will be able to access Google Now directly and search for anything you need on Google search bar.
However, you can only use the launcher for Xperia phones. Other than that, you won’t be able to fully use the launcher for it is not the compatible match. Thus, if you want to try this app, you should first own Xperia device. Another thing is that it can often crash if you open too many apps at once, and it often lagged when you have low battery. Other inconvenient thing include folder icon doesn’t match with icon design, since the icon comes in a round shape while folder icon comes in a square shape. Overall, this app is a great launcher despite the disadvantages it has. To sum up and give final verdict, here are the pros and cons.
- It works smoothly.
- It has user friendly interface and better performance.
- It provides adjustable grid.
- This app is only available exclusively for Xperia phone.
- It often crashes when opening too many apps.
- Folder design doesn’t match icon design.
How to Use the App
Make sure that you have installed the app beforehand. Once you’ve installed the launcher, you can quickly customize the appearance of the phone. Go to the Settings page by tapping on the Settings button. From there, you can choose any customization you’d like. Moreover, change your wallpaper by tapping on the wallpaper button. Choose the picture directly from your gallery or from Xperia’s collection. After you’ve found the preferred wallpaper, tap the picture. You will be directed to adjust the position of wallpaper. After you’re happy with the result, tap the finish button and you are ready with brand new wallpaper on the phone.
- Show a small parent app icon together with shortcut icons
- Shortcut menu is now shown also when longpressing folders and widgets
- Updated the open and close animation for the shortcut menu
- Added option in the shortcut menu to show associated widgets to the app from where the user has the possibility to add it to desktop
- Longpressing a widget will now show the shortcut menu instead of having the widget entering resize mode. The resize mode is instead reached by pressing the resize item in the added shortcut menu.
- Added an animation for when an app icon is dropped in desktop or apptray
- Various bug fixes and improvements