The instant messaging app now has become one of the most important apps for the smartphone. Accompanied by Brown, Cony, Moon, and James, you will experience unstoppable fun chat with various cute stickers. This multifaceted messaging app from text, voice, and video also allow you to enjoy entertainment elements such as games, personal timelines, news and much more. All of those make LINE latest APK 9.1.1 (19090102) become one of the most popular free chatting applications for smartphone users. But, is there any drawback?
LINE File Information
Developer: LINE Corporation
Version: 9.1.1 (19090102)
File size: 92.7 MB
Uploaded: February 8, 2019 at 10:26AM GMT+07
Requirement: Varies with device
Download LINE APK 9.1.1
As you open LINE for Android, you will realize the combined features of several social media in one app, including WhatsApp, Instagram, Skype, Snapchat, and some little touches of Twitter and Facebook. This free-instant messaging app invented by the Korean Naver creator in the Japanese company is very popular with Asian users. Though, it hasn’t left the biggest impression in the Western market yet. However, this app has been able to engage more than 200 million smartphone users to join.
Maybe, like other instant-messaging app, you enjoy free chat with text and audio or video call. However, the best of the best feature from this app is maybe its video call feature. At first, users can only enjoy personal video call with a LINE-friend, but last year it added group video calls. At the moment, it can accommodate four users only. But, it is easy to connect, and you can easily arrange the windows into a variety of alignments from horizontal, vertical, change into a grid, or switch the caller’s window from dominant screen to the small corner. The even better feature from this app is the ability to shrink the chat or caller’ windows to a tiny square at the top of a screen, so you can continue to use your phone for another task such as browsing, emailing, or check the gallery. Instead, you get some bad connection, the voice and pictures still come out pretty clear to hear.
Unlike WhatsApp, the most enjoying things from chatting with this app is the cute moving stickers. Instead of using default emoticons, you can add different animated emoticons and stickers in your chatting window. You can download various free to the purchased stickers at the LINE Store. Even, some stickers now not only move, but also send a voice.
Another good feature is now the news timeline. For you who don’t like to miss out the news out there, this app offers a new unique news timeline so you can keep updated. From politics, entertainment, biz & tech, sports, lifestyle, intermezzo, and webtoon update. LINE collects all TOP articles from various sources so you can check them with ease so no need to bother opening your browser window.
- Free audio and video call between LINE users and groups.
- Cutely animated moving and sounding stickers.
- Update info from news timeline.
- Easy to set up and use.
- Can be used and synchronized in different platforms, including the computer.
- Default features are free, but more options for a small in-app need to purchase by some little money.
- The user interface isn’t quite as slick and intuitive as other messaging apps such as Twitter or Facebook.
- The bottom pop-up ads sometimes are disturbing.
- Add photos to albums straight from your chats by long pressing a photo and tapping the new Album button.
- You can now filter photos in albums by the people who added them.
- Photos are now organized by the month they were sent when viewing all photos exchanged in a chat.