If you are one of those manga fans who are always waiting for the latest release, then you should have Tachiyomi APK for Android. This app is available for free, but you need to make sure that you don’t overuse or misuse it. It’s safe to say that Tachiyomi is a manga reader app that uses open source system. It means that it’s available for everyone and you don’t even have to spend a dime for it. Don’t expect to find a sort of catalogue (for manga) there, but you have the options to find the sources.
Tachiyomi File Information
Last updated: October 9, 2023
Requirement: Android 6.0 and up
File size: 49.1 MB
Uploaded: October 9, 2023 at 1:49PM GMT+07
Tachiyomi app review
After you pick the sources, the system will organize everything automatically so you simply read anything you like. you can also find services, such as Bangumi, Shikimori, Kitsu, AniList, and also MyAnimeList. There are so many pleasant perks to expect from this app. The fun and smooth UI isn’t the only thing to like about this app. It’s easy to customize, including the reading modes and color filters. You simply make use of your tracker to make it easier to use the app.
Moreover, you can also have easier management for your reading material. There are categories available for easy library management, so finding your favorite contents should be easy. There are also dark and light themes, if you are interested in customizing the layout. You also have the options to create local backups or to choose the preferred cloud service so you can enjoy offline reading.
- You have great options for reading. There are different sources that you can enjoy for your own enjoyment,
- It’s a basically growing digital manga library that gives you easy access for everything
- It has limitless new features. Plus, the UI is smooth and straightforward.
- It’s not always available in many regions.
How to Use Tachiyomi
Naturally, you need to download the application first and continue with the installation. After you have installed the app, you need to install extensions. That’s how you access the sources. If you don’t install the extensions, you won’t be able to read the manga you want.
- Open the app.
- Choose the option ‘Browse’.
- Choose the tab ‘Extensions’ .
- Look for the ones you want, and then go with the button ‘Install’.
- Make sure that the process completes.
- Install the extensions.
What happens after you have installed the extensions you want? You can start using it to add series.
- Find the extensions within the tab ‘Sources’
- Choose the series that you want to go with by browsing the listings ‘Latest/Popular’. You can also perform the search with the name
- If you have found the ones you like, tap it to get more details
- Then choose the button ‘Add to Library’ and the system will immediately add it to your library, making it ready and available for your reading.
If you are into manga and reading, this is definitely the app that you should go for. Tachiyomi for Android may not be 100% perfect, but it can give you a great satisfaction if you can do it right.
- Bug fixes.
- Automatic library updates are defaulted to disabled.